We are currently recruiting for an experienced Wireless Design Engineer for our bustling design team in our Limerick in office. While the majority of our work is within the telecommunications sector, we would like the successful candidate to have a broad experience, be team players and have a proactive approach.
The candidate will be joining an already very experienced team of talented individuals with expertise across multiple engineering disciplines.
Role and Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Creating site designs for various site types (Greenfield, Rooftop, Co-Location)
- Production of drawings from planning through to completion packs with clients & suppliers
- Quality control of design drawings
- Producing deliverables in line with project SLAs
- Implementing client and company design standards across the project team
- Liaise with project manager, structural, planning, acquisition and solution functions to achieve an optimised solution
As an engineer you will be expected to produce effective solutions across a multitude of environments. We believe that these are exciting opportunities to join a dynamic company in the field of telecommunications and to help drive it forward.
- Excellent CAD skills
- Structural experience
- Steelwork detailing
- RC detailing
- Electrical detailing
- Wireless solutions design
- Site survey experience
Experience and Qualifications
- Third level engineering degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in the telecoms industry (minimum 3 years)