Website 4site Networks
Designing and building solutions that deliver the infrastructure
We are currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager for our expanding team in Ireland. The candidate will work within and form a key part of our expanding commercial and sales team. They will be joining a very experienced team of talented individuals with expertise across a wide variety of engineering disciplines and proven success in delivering large scale projects.
Role and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Proactively analysing customers business challenges to help make them successful
- Nurturing existing relationships and leveraging new opportunities
- Ability to bring and develop new business to 4site
- Working effectively with various cross-functional partners in presales, sales, marketing, finance, solutions, bid management, delivery, product marketing etc. to drive renewals and growth in the existing account.
- Always focusing on consultative selling to meet client’s business needs.
- Ensuring our client receives a proactive, excellent service, maximising the potential for business with the client’s region.
- Leading the support team as the main client interface to ensure your account(s) achieve the maximum results.
- Advanced Microsoft office suite skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Web based reporting tools & CRM tools
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & diplomacy skills
- Strong leadership skills – managing, motivating, and coaching
- Senior management, negotiation, and conflict management skills
- Strategic thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated, assertive, and enthusiastic
- Ability to prioritise tasks & work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with several stakeholders simultaneously
- Team player
- Professional, positive & organised problem-solving approach
- Client focused attitude with excellent attention to detail
Experience and Qualifications
- 10 years+ in a similar client facing role
- Experience interfacing with Senior Management and C suite level
- Knowledge of wireless, fibre operator and vendor market in Ireland & UK
- Knowledge of Alt Net sector a distinct advantage
- Proven track record of providing consultative and data driven solutions
- Technical excellence and commercial awareness
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Excellent written and spoken English requires
- Full clean driving licence
- Competitive Salary and Bonus based on experience and performance
- Investment in your professional growth and development
- Flexible working environment