Website 4site Networks
Designing and building solutions that deliver the infrastructure
Role and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Track project delivery against project scope
- Generate and distribute weekly profitability reports
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of services.
- Project profit margins for upcoming quarters and analyse trends of highs and lows
- Meet weekly/monthly with each assigned Project Manager to review projects, review forecasts, alert PM and SMT to any risks to meeting forecast
- Review revenue and reconcile against forecast
- Provide consistent updates to the CFO and Project Manager in relation to revenue, risks, or non-standard agreements
- Analyse any changes in services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost
- Analyse, recommend & implement cost savings initiatives.
- Review & determine trends on monthly time sheets, along with the PMO team.
- Analyse the Project P&L accounts monthly
- Prepare project related balance sheet account reconciliations, as directed by CFO.
- Recommend and implement agreed process improvements to the revenue cycle
- Perform additional assignments, as directed by the CFO/SMT.
- Advanced Microsoft office suite skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power BI, Visio
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & diplomacy skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated, assertive and enthusiastic
- Ability to prioritise tasks & work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with a number of stakeholders simultaneously
- Team player
- Professional, positive & organised problem-solving approach
- Client focused attitude with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Knowledge of the project structure in a client/consultant business environment.
Experience and Qualifications
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified accountant
- 2 to 3 Years in a similar role
- Very strong technical skills in accounting
- Qualifications with focus on management, engineering or business
- Microsoft Office Suite Certifications
- Process mapping and implementation experience
- Strong systems adaption skills
- Project reporting & tracking – Internal & external
- Knowledge of Sage Software or other accounting platform, a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English required
- Full clean driving licence