You will be responsible for carrying out installations and service calls to residential and small to medium size enterprise customers for broadband, TV, phone and Smart Home products.
1. Adhere to and maintain compliance with all Health and Safety procedures within your work. Ensuring you are responsible for yourself and/or team members who report into you.
2. Carrying out installation and service calls for TV, phone, Smart Home products and Internet on the customer’s premises.
3. Deliver an excellent customer experience from initial phone call to job completion in the home.
4. Target and KPI focused and willing to work flexible hours as required to fit the needs of the business.
5. Responsible for stock, van, tools & equipment supplied.
6. Consistently achieve team targets, KPIs and job completion rates.
7. Keep in contact with the customer throughout the working day and inform them of any changes in appointments.
8. Use Workflow Management in real time.
9. Track faults using devices/tools provided and to run cables as required.
10. Capable of working on your own and as part of a team.
11. Report any accident, incident, or near miss occurrence that may occur.
12. Escalate any issues in a timely manner to Management.
Technical experience desirable but not essential.
Good customer facing experience essential.
Other relevant information
Full B Driver’s License
Skills & Competencies (evidence of)
- Good Wi-Fi experience in adding and connecting devices an advantage (Google hub/Chromecast etc.)
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- A customer friendly manner with strong interpersonal skills to deal with any type of customer you may face.
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Capable of working as part of a team.
- Must have ability to organise and manage stock and time.
- Target focused and willing to work flexible hours as required to fit the needs of the business.
- Attention to Detail.