Actavo’s Customer Service Administrator works as a support agent and is responsible for supporting both customer inbound calls and Service Engineer calls for our Virgin Media In-Home Network. Responsible for responding to other client enquiries whilst dealing with customer issues and complaints in a professional manner.
1. Adhere to and maintain compliance with all Health and Safety procedures within your work. Ensuring you are responsible for yourself and/or team members who report into you.
2. Answering and resolving inbound call enquiries and demonstrating ownership of customer issues in terms of follow up and escalation of issues.
3. Dispatching jobs to Field Technicians and maintaining close contact with Technicians to ensure that customers appointments are kept.
4. Responding to Technicians queries, verifying appointments and ensuring issues are dealt with efficiently.
5. Providing Technicians with technical information as required.
6. Assume ownership and responsibility for all assigned calls and ensure strict adherence to Service Level Agreement (SLA).
7. Maintaining an up to date knowledge of products and procedures to deal with calls efficiently.
8. Compiling call logs and reports on a daily and weekly basis.
9. Keeping track of Toolbox Talk Sign-off sheets.
10. Pulling information from audits and keeping records of audit reports.
11. Recommend process improvement.
2-3 years previous experience working in a high-volume inbound call centre environment.
Skills & Competencies (evidence of):
Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in MS Office; with strong Excel skills
Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills required
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Exceptional customer focus with a positive can-do attitude.
- Courteous and friendly professional telephone manner essential.
- Excellent personal grooming and presentation.
- Ability to work on own initiative and act independently whilst being able to work successfully as part of a team.
- Flexibility in line with business requirements.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times.