Actavo is looking for an experienced Business Support/Office Administrator to assist in the smooth running of our back-office function. The Office Administrator will assist with the smooth running of the office facility and all associated administration work.
- Adhere to and maintain compliance with all Health and Safety procedures within your work. Ensuring you are responsible for yourself and/or team members who report into you.
- Data entry on client systems for billing and maintain databases.
- Liaise with SNR management and residential team managers to ensure residential field installs are managed effectively.
- Maintenance and creation of spreadsheets and trackers.
- Various filing, record keeping and typing duties.
- A variety of tasks in connection to all areas of the business.
- Researching company data and archived reports and keeping computer databases up to date.
- Extensive business & administrative support – Monthly Expense Management, Preparing Decks & Documents as requested and assisting with ad-hoc projects end to end.
- Providing support in respect of team building and morale events, onsite events, Facility requests, space set up, catering requests, morale gifts, meeting room bookings, hotel bookings, ad-hoc support as required.
- Preparing monthly/ budget reporting – prepare reporting ensuring purchases/ PO’s have hit the correct budget codes, advise of any discrepancies. Submitting monthly Accruals and Reclasses as required. Keeping within finance deadlines. Closing out yearend PO’s etc.
- College degree/qualification in Business/ Business Support/ Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in an administrative role within a busy office environment.
Skills & Competencies
- Good standard of IT skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills required: Presentation, written and verbal/oral communication.
- Attention to Detail
- You will be expected to be able to work under own initiative.
- Multi-task as required and manage a high-volume workload to tight deadlines.
- Able to handle confidential information with professional discretion always.
- Time Management