We are seeking GIS technician, database management and software engineering specific roles for an office based role in Dublin. The candidate will assist both the design and field survey teams in data management and transfers between GIS systems, as well as implementing and maintaining QC models and automated document production.
- Handle all data transfers (.shp, .gdb, .dwg, etc.) between design and survey platforms to assist the respective teams
- Develop and maintain spatial and data driven QC models within GIS based platform(s)
- Automate and maintain deliverable production, including bill of materials, splicing diagrams, design maps, etc.
- Produce data models and manage database environments
- Adhere to specific quality standards related to the project
- Understand the end to end operation from data receipt through to delivery to the client.
- Experience or the equivalent education/certification in ESRI products, AutoCAD or other FMS programmes
- 1 – 2 years post graduate experience in GIS platforms
Accreditation (Professional body)
Skills & Competencies (evidence of)
- TechnicalExperience in FTTx Design & rollout
- Possess strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications, particularly
- Microsoft Excel and Google Drive
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required
- Ability to work with diverse technical and operations teams
- Ability to represent Actavo & it’s clients in a professional manner
- Ability to multitask coupled with experience working in fast-paced Engineering projects in a production based environment
- Great attention to detail and strong adherence to specific technical training & documents
- High integrity and strong work ethic
- Full clean driving license