The focus of this role is to keep activities co-ordinated and on track through cohesive management of multiple tasks and competing priorities. Given the nature of this role, you must demonstrate professionalism at all times and be able to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations where there may be ambiguity. You will possess exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail as you will operate in a fast-paced work environment which requires substantial multitasking.
- Keeping the office filing system in order.
- Clerical to site operations team.
- Submission of site-based induction requests
- Creating and implementing new administration systems
- Use of a variety of office software such as spreadsheet, emails and databases
- Ensuring the office stationery supply is sufficient & creating the layout of the office
- Attending training when required
- Compiling and inputting weekly time sheets
- Managing purchasing order system
- Taking and publishing meeting minutes
- Publishing project reports
- Previous Office Administration Experience
Skills & Competencies (evidence of)
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office application (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills required to persuade and build consensus and cooperation
- Proven ability to work independently and make sound judgements on a day-to- day basis regarding assigned and ad hoc duties
- Ability to work under time constraints and be available as needed
- Top level detail, organisational, and analytical skills required
- Ability to follow complex written and verbal instruction
- Ability to handle the highest level of confidential issues with the utmost sensitivity