Customer Service Representatives interact with customers on behalf of an organization. They provide information about products and services, respond to customer complaints, and process returns, upskilling existing agents and answering daily questions. CSR’S are responsible to help achieve the back office KPI’s daily. In addition, the role involves other administrative activities relating to reporting.
1. Adhere to and maintain compliance with all Health and Safety procedures within your work. Ensuring you are responsible for yourself and/or team members who report into you.
2. Answering and resolving inbound call enquiries and demonstrate ownership of customer issues in terms of follow up and escalation.
3. Ensure issues are resolved both promptly and accurately in accordance with service level agreements (SLA’s).
4. Handle and resolve all customer complaints for customer satisfaction and proactively seek to identify the root cause to prevent reoccurrence.
5. Responsible for producing correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases for the Customer Service Manager.
6. Initiate outbound contacts with customers, responding to any enquiries or queries.
7. Research required information by both customers and other departments if needed using available resources.
8. Ensure computer database updates and alt-logic requirements are met.
9. Acquire full knowledge and be familiar with all Sky products.
10. Provide Sky Engineers with technical information where required and ensure timely follow up on Engineers paperwork.
11. Route calls to appropriate resource efficiently.
12. Produce Service Engineers weekly invoicing.
13. Compile reports on a daily and weekly basis, practicing and maintaining an efficient and effective filing system.
14. Provide recommendations and solutions and suggestions for process improvement where applicable.
Previous experience working in a customer service role in a contact centre environment is desirable but not essential
Skills & Competencies (evidence of)
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Customer Service skills
- Time Management
- Communication and Negotiation
- Problem Solving
- Courteous and friendly professional telephone manner essential.
- Problem Solving
- Listening and Customer Service skills
- High level of initiative and creativity.
- Must have a positive nature, can-do attitude and be a team player.
- Flexibility in line with business requirements.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times.