Why choose Actavo:
A career at Actavo gives you the opportunity to join in the creation of infrastructure that brings life, energy and communication to the world. We are thousands of dedicated people working creatively to make a mark on how we live. Our diverse workforce which represents over 40 countries allows us to better serve the communities in which we operate. Our success is directly linked to the performance and capability of our people. By ensuring that each and every employee is given the opportunity to reach their full career potential we can reach our goals together.
Whether you are delivering internet to homes across the globe, building stages for the world’s biggest events, or shaping super industrial structures, you will do great things at Actavo.
We are seeking graduates from a technical/engineering background to help us collect and collate field data.
No prior experience is required. Full training is provided.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Actavo’s 4,000 strong workforce.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct field and site visits to collect relevant project information. This will include detailing & measurement of existing equipment, detailing site conditions, capturing digital images, proposing locations for new equipment, etc. This information will then be shared with our Design Team through our cloud-based software systems for planning and network design
- Read and interpret client records and drawings
- Collect key information to apply for permits and wayleaves
- Submit an organised job package for each project that could include maps, field notes, drawings, and digital images, all through our remote cloud-based systems
- Perform inspections during and after construction to ensure compliance with original designs and customer specifications.
- Work safely and independent of supervision
- This position will require 75-100% travel around Ireland
Skills and Experience:
- Technical/Engineering related qualification or similar telecoms construction experience
- Experience in surveying / GPS capturing an advantage
- Possess strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft
- Office and Google Suite applications, particularly Microsoft Excel and Google Drive
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required
- Must have strong fluency in spoken & written English
- Ability to work with diverse technical and operations teams
- Ability to represent Actavo & it’s clients in a professional manner
- Great attention to detail and strong adherence to specific technical training & documents
- Adherence to strict health & safety guidelines
- Flexibility in work hours and work locations
- High integrity and strong work ethic
- Full clean driving license
- Ability to work to strict deadlines & be KPI driven
Actavo seeks to be the trusted strategic operations service partner for the world’s leading companies. The sectors in which we operate include telecommunications, home energy, power, civil engineering, petrochemical, industrial services, modular buildings and event infrastructure amongst a growing portfolio.
We are fully aware that success is largely dependent upon the dedication and welfare of our employees. They are the most important asset of the business. This calls for a proactive HR policy in which the further development of employees and the organisation is central. We offer our employees competitive terms of employment, encourage their development and enable them to effectively deploy their talents. We also invest in the education and training of our employees and offer a safe and healthy working environment.
Please advise if you have special needs and require any accommodations to assist you if you are called to attend at interview.
Actavo is an Equal Opportunity Employer