You will be responsible for carrying out installations and service calls to residential and small/medium size enterprise customers for broadband, TV, and phone.
- Adhere to and maintain compliance with all Health and Safety procedures within your work. Ensuring you are responsible for yourself and/or team members who report into you.
- Carrying out installation and service calls for TV, phone, and Internet on the customer’s premises.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience from initial phone call to job completion in the home.
- Target and KPI focused and willing to work flexible hours as required to fit the needs of the business.
- Responsible for stock, van, tools & equipment supplied.
- Consistently achieve team targets, KPIs and job completion rates.
- Keep in contact with the customer and / or Team Manager throughout the working day and inform them of any changes in appointments.
- Use Workflow Management in real time.
- Track faults using devices/tools provided and to run cables as required.
- Capable of working on your own and as part of a team.
- Report any accident, incident, or near miss occurrence that may occur.
- Escalate any issues in a timely manner to Management.
- Technical experience desirable but not essential.
- Good customer facing experience desirable but not essential.
Accreditation (Professional body)
Other relevant information
Full B Driver’s License
Skills & Competencies (evidence of)
- Good Wi-Fi experience in adding and connecting devices an advantage (Google hub/Chromecast etc.)
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- A customer friendly manner with strong interpersonal skills to deal with any type of customer you may face.
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Capable of working as part of a team.
- Must have ability to organise and manage stock and time.
- Target focused and willing to work flexible hours as required to fit the needs of the business.
- Attention to Detail.