World-class communication solutions
We’ve always been an organisation with purpose; to use the power of communications to make a better world and at our heart we’re a technology company with research and innovation in our bones and a desire to be personal, simple, and brilliant for our customers. Our pursuit of progress over the past 180 years has established BT as a strong, successful brand, with huge scale capable of achieving great things, from supporting emergency services, hospitals, banks and keeping economies around the world online, safe and secure, to delivering large scale technology infrastructure like the creation of BT Sport.
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. . We provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland and our Wholesale business helps communications providers (CPs) and other organisations provide fixed or mobile phone services.
Overview of the role:
As a Service Introduction Manager or as commonly referred to as Project Manager, You’ll be making sure we deliver, what we promise, when we promise it to our clients. You will also be working on a range of Product Launches both Domestic and Global and completing Business Improvement projects including regular process reviews. As a Service Introduction Manager, you will be managing the launch of new BT Products and Services both Domestically and Globally to defined time, cost and quality standards.
What will you be doing as a Service Introduction Manager?
- The Service Introduction Manager is the Project Manager for the launch of on New BT Products and you’ll produce robust project plans, logs, and schedulesa and track these, along with conducting kick-off meetings, and highlight reviews, and produce reports and agendas
- As the Project Manager for these product or client launches, you’ll mobilise cross-functional project teams and manages them during the implementation by coordinating their activities and holding them to account on deliverables.
- You’ll operate as a risk manager and apply risk analysis techniques. You’ll produce exception and recovery plans and makes effective use of the escalation mechanism.
- You will lead and manage change management along with been responsible for Stakeholder Management of the Product/Client Launches and building strong relationships with internal and external teams.
- The Service Introduction Manager will provide technical and project leadership, along with coaching and training teams on what’s required to effectively manage new services in-life
What makes a successful Service Introduction Manager with BT?
- Project Management is a passion for you and you have experience in managing projects and be able to provide clear evidence of successfully completed projects or improvements.
- You’ll have the ability to deliver to tight times scales, innovate and ‘think outside the box’ to deliver products and solutions that meet Customers / Business requirements.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills along with strong influencing skills.
- Proven ability to manage virtual teams and foster collaborative team working which may include customers and third party suppliers
- Be able to provide clear evidence of managing customers and internal stakeholders to set and manage expectations together with effective communication skills at all levels
What we can offer:
- Strong Salary and Bonus based on experience.
- Investment in Continuous growth and development
- Life Assurance
- Annual Leave
- Flexible working environment