World-class communication solutions
We’ve always been an organisation with purpose; to use the power of communications to make a better world and at our heart we’re a technology company with research and innovation in our bones and a desire to be personal, simple, and brilliant for our customers. Our pursuit of progress over the past 180 years has established BT as a strong, successful brand, with huge scale capable of achieving great things, from supporting emergency services, hospitals, banks and keeping economies around the world online, safe and secure, to delivering large scale technology infrastructure like the creation of BT Sport.
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. . We provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland and our Wholesale business helps communications providers (CPs) and other organisations provide fixed or mobile phone services.
Overview of the role:
As a WAN Network TDA you will be deliver, design, doc and pilot implementations for one of our largest clients transformation on new and existing facilities. You will also support implementations and help define Customer network & automation strategy in this customer strategic centric role,
What will you be doing a WAN Network TDA?
- You will be responsible for the Technical Delivery of transformational network projects on the one of our largest accounts in this customer facing role and work with internal teams to drive the success of the
- Network for clients.
- You will be closely aligned with customers in their Network strategy to their business strategy and using common Methodology to help align the two.
- As a WAN Network TDA you will contribute to the strategy for Network Solutions in BT Ireland as a centre of excellence for Major Deals and Leadership in complex solutions
- In this consultant led role you will use recognised tools and methodologies in Network Design for potential customers during the sales and onboarding stages.
- A key aspect to this role is providing internal executive briefings on assurance for complex solutions to management at sign on, midpoint review and sign off.
What makes a successful WAN Network TDA with BT?
- A proven track record in Network Delivery to clients and an expertise in delivering in the Irish Marketplace
- Expertise in Global WAN. LAN & WLAN Design for private sector companies with major presence in Ireland
- CCNP qualified or a desire for CCIE
- Experience working in the Telco area and experience in Major Customer Presentations in particular at the sales hunting and closure stages of Major Bids
What we can offer:
- Strong Salary and Bonus based on experience.
- Investment in Continuous growth and development
- Life Assurance
- Annual Leave