World-class communication solutions
Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
About this role
The role holder will form part of the Sales leadership team, reporting directly to the Director of Sales. They will lead a team of contract managers to deliver demanding financial and performance targets. They are also expected to provide a strategic vision and direction for the contract management function and team.
The primary focus of the role holder and their contract management teams is to discharge all the obligations of BT’s contract to our customers, grow the contracts both in revenue and profit, and manage the contracts as stand-alone P&L’s rolling up into a channel/sector P&L. The role holder will be responsible for interfacing with some of BT’s key customers, broadening and deepening relationships at executive level within those contracts. The person responsible will need to be able to have sufficient gravitas and authority to be involved in escalations at CEO level which could, if left unheeded be brand impacting for BT in the event BT fails to deliver on customer commitments. Internally this person needs to be someone who has the ability to work across all levels of the organisation and across organisational boundaries. They need to be able to interact at VP level and above on an almost daily/weekly basis and provide direction & leadership as a member of the Sales leadership team.
You’ll have the following responsibilities
- Accountable for delivery of agreed contract P&Ls in RoI’s verticals – Global Domestic & Wholesale.
- Contract governance and compliance obligations are delivered to the mandated BT Group standards.
- Major customers include Amazon, Apple, PayPal, domestic banks, Sky, 3, Vodafone.
- Face of BT for customers, successful and sustainable long term business relationships with key strategic
- Deliver P&L targets for RoI.
- Drive profitable growth via change control.
- Revenue growth, profitability risk management and delivery of contractual obligations.
- Annual business planning cycle and BRF reviews.
- Customer relationship quality (CRQ) and NPS.
- Risk management, discharge of contract obligations to mitigate BT exposure.
You’ll have the following skills & experience
- Strong communication skills to drive motivation and business performance.
- Effective stakeholder management skills.
- Risk Management.
- Transformation to deliver cost reduction.
- Resource and supplier management.
- Extensive contract management across a variety of major contracts.
- Strong business and commercial experience including detailed understanding of P&L management.
- Strong awareness of contract management and governance best practice.
- Proven track record of leadership of teams both virtual and direct.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships with senior executives, both
- internally and with major customers
- Strong Salary and Bonus based on experience
- Investment in Continuous growth and development
- Life Assurance
- Annual Leave
- Flexible working environment
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do – and in the people who work here.
We’re now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we’re on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
So, if you’re interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it’s like to work at BT
How to Apply
It’s easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don’t worry if you need to make changes – you’ll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!