Website Centric Health
Centric Health, putting your humanity at the heart of everything
Centric Health provides Primary Healthcare GP and Dental Services, Urgent Care, Radiology Services, Diabetic Retinal Screening and Occupational Services to patients in Ireland, UK and Holland. We use industry leading technology backed up by 840 professional and dedicated people.
Our goal, we imagine, is the same as yours – To Provide You with the Best Available Care, preferably in your local community, to get you to a place you no longer need us, quickly and cost effectively. We Put Our Patient First and design our services around you, using best medical practice and innovative care, delivered to you with kindness and humility.
The company was founded in 2003 and is currently one of the largest providers of managed services to the HSE servicing 380,000 patients and 28 clinic/hospital sites through our Global Diagnostics brand. In addition, we run Locumotion, a GP Placement company and we have an integrated network of 56 GP practices across the country.
The role is for a Senior Project Manager to plan, structure, lead and execute complex ICT and non-ICT projects across the Centric organisation. In addition, the Senior PM will be expected to establish appropriate PM standards (PMBOK/Prince 2 & Agile) and ensure they are effectively used for all projects. The role reports to our Chief Operations Officer.
Responsibilities and skills:
· Delivering Best Practise Project Management Methodology and Governance.
· Work with key stakeholders at a senior level to define project scope, goals, and deliverables for critical projects.
· Create and manage project budgets to ensure the best possible outcome can be achieved for the investment.
· Deliver the projects on time, on budget to the expected quality.
· Plan and manage the project life cycle from initiation to handover to production.
· Develop project plans and associated communication strategies to the senior management team.
· Identify project pre-requisites, dependencies, constraints, risks and critical path and manage these proactively.
· Work collaboratively with the Stakeholders and Delivery Leaders to develop detailed project schedules, resource requirements, and key milestones and manage these throughout the lifecycle of the project.
· Keeping up to date on Best Practise methodology’s to ensure a culture of Best in Class for our company
· Minimum of 12 years experience with at least 8 years as a full life-cycle Senior Project Manager on high profile and innovative enterprise solutions.
· Experience of Agile and Waterfall implementations
· Experience managing and delivering technical infrastructure & Application projects
· Experience of managing large infrastructure projects with multiple partners/ varying complexity of stakeholders
· Experience in planning, organising, and controlling resources and tasks.
· Experience working with Multiple Vendors, partners and stakeholders
· Experience in budget management, control and reporting.
· Excellent knowledge of formal project management methodologies and processes.
· Experience communicating at all levels from Executive to Team level. Strong verbal and written skills are essential.
· Experience of building project plans that ensure the quality of the deliverables, and conform to the standards and best practices defined by the organisation.
· Experience of managing multiple parties, including Senior I.C.T. staff, and 3rd party Vendors.
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to build consensus and bring the project forward.
· Experience in influencing at all levels within an organisation.
· Great problem solver – ability to get to the root cause of a problem and put corrective actions and preventative measures in place.
· Ability to set and work to strict project deadlines.
· Project Management certification. (Prince or PMP)
· Experience working in geographically distributed teams
· Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry, desired but not essential
· Knowledge of rollout of Apps (iOS and Android)
Centric Health is an equal opportunities employer.
· Attractive salary
· Healthcare and pension
· Flexible working culture
· Work / life balance
· Discounted Family GP visits scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme
July 2020 : Please contact in strictest confidence:
Vista People Executive Search