The future of WiFi
The team at Connect2Fi (www.connect2fi.com) have been working on various WiFi project for over 15 years and have built a number of WiFi business in Ireland and the UK.
Due to continued growth we are looking for a number of WiFi engineers to join our team and work on some exciting new projects in 2020.
If you’re tech-savvy, enjoy traveling and working on your own initiative, we’d like to meet you. This role involves the surveying, installation and maintenance of WiFi hotspots throughout Ireland plus working on some new and existing WiFi projects never done before in Ireland.
You will report to our CEO.
In this role you will
- Perform Wi-Fi surveys of potential hotspots.
- Configure, mount and install network equipment including Wi-Fi access points, modems, switches, routers and access controllers.
- Install broadband connections (including DSL and FTTC splitters, wiring and modems).
- Test and terminate CAT5/CAT6 cabling.
- Diagnose faults remotely and onsite.
- Service and replace faulty equipment.
- Report customer feedback and potential product requests.
- Help create technical documentation and manuals.
- Knowledge of Ekahau Site Survey software would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of common internet equipment (modems, routers, APs etc) including basic configuration tasks.
- Knowledge and experience of using and debugging TCP/IP.
- Experience of trouble-shooting and testing CAT5/CAT6 patch cables.
- Knowledge of DSL installation.
- A customer service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Full EU driving license.
You will be based in Dublin but you will be expected to travel throughout Ireland.
The role is a full-time role.
Salary dependent on experience.