Website Cubic Telecom
Leave today behind you. The future of connectivity is just ahead
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and experienced senior software developer who is committed to their work and is comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic and highly flexible environment. You will work in the design, development and testing of market leading products and web applications in the Automotive, IoT and Enterprise business segments. You will be using frameworks, tools and principles within high-performance teams who are driven and passionate about what they do and constantly try to improve themselves and other professionals around them.
- Work as a software developer focused on backend (ability to work as full stack is a plus) to collaborate in the design and development of a new cloud based Platform as a Service solution to satisfy business requirements in the Automotive, IoT and Enterprise business segments;
- Write code within established standards, guidelines and best practices to efficiently implement new systems and enhance existing systems to high quality standards;
- Liaise with product owners and internal stakeholders to gather and address technical & design requirements in order to provide solutions for new products developed by the Cubic;
- Mentor and support junior developers through code reviews, pair programming or other methods as deemed necessary in a collaborative environment;
- Document and record tasks and activities through JIRA or any other support tools used by the Cubic;
- At least 5+ years of relevant professional experience working on enterprise level systems as a software developer whose area of expertise is backend;
- Deep understanding of object oriented design and related concepts, software design patterns and the SOLID principles of object oriented design;
- Experience developing software solutions using C# (.NET FW or .Net Core), Web API (any version), Rust, and C++;
- Excellent knowledge of how the web works conceptually, including but not limited to technologies and concepts like HTTP, REST, RESTful web services, JSON, asynchronous processing;
- Experience using any version control system like Git, TFS or SVN;
- Excellent knowledge of concepts like inversion of control and dependency injection, and experience using containers like Autofac or others;
- Excellent knowledge of testing concepts such as unit testing and mocking, and experience writing unit tests using frameworks like NUnit, xUnit, Moq or similar;
- Previous exposure to domain driven design (DDD), CQRS/Event Sourcing and layered architectures;
- The Linux OS and kernel: proven experience running large scale redundant Linux deployments.
- General network knowledge: Theoretical and practical knowledge about networking fundamentals, specifically as implemented on the Linux OS. Core terms and concepts are VPN:s using
- IPSEC/Strongswan, tunnelling using GRE, IP addressing and subnetting, dynamic routing using OSPF/Quagga and general Linux network setup and monitoring using the iproute2 command set.
- General knowledge and track record of using and deploying services with one or multiple of the major cloud vendors.
- Experience implementing traffic shaping in the Kernel using tools and concepts such as tc and ifb:s.
- Experience automating and orchestrating Linux using scripting languages such as Bash.
- Familiarity with software development practices such as agile software development, continuous integration, continuous delivery and/or test driven development.
- Kubernetes; proven experience deploying and running high-volume mission critical redundant clusters.
- Ideally both with Cloud vendors and On-prem.
- Docker and containers: proven experience deploying and running high-volume mission critical solutions based on containers.
- Previous exposure to software projects that were implemented in a µServices architecture;
- Previous exposure to Microsoft Azure, Service Fabric, Azure ServiceBus or NServiceBus;
- Previous exposure to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, CosmosDB or others;Cubic Telecom is an equal opportunities employer and committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.