Founded to change billions of lives, Ding is currently the fastest growing consumer tech company of scale in Ireland.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Treasury Analyst to join our Financial Operations team based in Dublin. Reporting to the Head of Finance the successful candidate will have significant responsibility to run, develop and enhance the functions such as cash management, fx execution and hedging (forwards and options), managing exotic currency book, processing various treasury payments.
- Pro-actively seek to challenge the status quo, and look to improve Treasury policies, standard operating procedures / processes and controls in a multi-currency environment, whilst also ensuring that they are proactively maintained and kept up to date
- Monitor Daily cash positioning, forecasting and reconciliation for the global business, ensuring adequate liquidity is available daily to meet the business wide needs. Liquidity and capital position management & forecasting in a multi – currency environment
- Distribute information or reporting to various internal teams/senior management team within the business when needed and address any follow up queries on a timely basis. Implement new reporting based on the needs of the business including the production of monthly KPIs
- Look to develop and/or lead various Treasury projects through collaboration across a variety of functions including Finance, IT, Tech etc.
- Escalate issues as necessary and contribute to addressing service issues with internal and external customers, banks and other stakeholders
- Manage relationship with global banking partners ensuring all issues are addressed or escalated as appropriate
- Database management of bank statements and coordination with accounting team. Issue resolution with accounts payable/receivables teams
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments impacting the Treasury function
- Considering the impacts of new business activities on funding, liquidity, capital ratios and any associated reporting
- Monitor compliance with funding covenants
- Partner with other areas of the business to deliver best-in-class Treasury services
Skills & Experience required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Treasury role, preferably within a multinational environment
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving areas of financial risk relating to Treasury issues.
- Recommending and implementing strategies and processes to resolve such risks
- Previous exposure to banking systems and treasury management systems
- Strong Excel and database skills
- Strong desire to have a successful career in Treasury
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess an intellectual curiosity
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting or Business
- Qualified Accountant would be preferable
- Treasury qualification desirable but not essential
Ding was founded to change billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
As the number one international mobile top-up platform in the world, Ding has been keeping people connected since 2006, when it launched this first-of-a-kind service. Today, Ding’s users have successfully sent over 300 million top-ups globally, via the app, online at Ding.com, and in-store at over 600,000+ retail outlets worldwide.
The number of prepaid mobile phones is growing and now accounts for 76% of the world’s five billion phones, with one quarter offline and in need of top-up at any one time – highlighting the need for Ding’s frictionless and instant mobile top-up. In fact, Ding delivers a top-up every second, via 500+ operators, across 140+ countries – helping families and friends around the world to stay connected.
Ding is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has regional offices in London, Barcelona, Bucharest, Dhaka, Dubai, New Jersey, Miami, Paris, and San Salvador. Ding’s culturally diverse team of more than 200 people reflects our commitment to delivering cutting-edge, potentially life-changing technology to developed and emerging markets alike.
We’re always on the lookout for talented people. The more our exceptional team grows, the closer we are to achieving our goal of changing billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
We’re looking for people who can simplify the complex and enjoy the freedom to experiment. We’re looking for those who value diversity and understand the importance of collaboration and shared goals.
Above all, we’re looking for people who demonstrate our company values:
- Puts users first
- Evolves through fast action
- Continually raises the bar
- Respects everyone
- Drives impacts and ownership
Ding recruitment privacy notice is available at https://www.ding.com/recruitment-privacy-notice