Website Druid Software
Solutions for Mobile Enterprise
Are you Passionate about Technology? If you are creative, outgoing, and like working in a fast-paced environment, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic Sales executive to join a dynamic tech company. With the Druid team, you will work to proactively identify, develop and maximise business opportunities.
This will involve achieving a full understanding of the technological environment in which Druid’s products are deployed, in addition to understanding emerging customer use cases.
The candidate will be required to achieve a reasonable level of familiarity with Cellular Network technology and relevant related topics during the probation period.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Working with the sales team to develop and execute a plan to deliver channel sales capacity in line with overall company growth objectives.
· Assisting our channels in identifying prospects within the following key segments: Public Utilities, Healthcare, Energy, Transport, Defence & Security, Emergency Response, Hospitality and Manufacturing.
· Helping to identifying key influencers, establishing senior level contacts and socialising Druid’s propositions with prospects and Druid partner channels.
· Tracking Druid’s competitive position within the market, reporting status and making recommendations to management team & development group.
· A competitive salary with bonus.
· 22-25 days Annual Leave Depending on service.
· Employee Share Option Scheme after one year’s service.
· 5% Pension contribution after one year’s service.
· Technical and business training.
· Mentoring and coaching.
· Opportunity for career progression.
· Opportunity to travel to customer sites.
· Opportunity to work alongside leading engineers & a highly motivated sales team in newly emerging technologies in new markets,
· Possibility of temporary Druid housing.
Training in Sales & Marketing; proven track record.
Working towards a formal IT qualification in a related field.
Experience of developing & building relationships with executives in both SME and large enterprises.
Experience in developing and pursuing creative approaches to sourcing and accessing potential business clients.
Experience of developing a strategy to deliver channel sales capacity.
Experience in sales role in the telecommunications or/and IT industry.
Experience in International IT related selling.
Self-starter and growth focused.
Strong driver of performance.
Fosters teamwork and collaboration
Highly competent in Presenting and Articulating the client’s propositions to leading vendors of Communications Technology.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with good business acumen
Ability to pull together and lead sales campaigns both formally and informally (via planning/ strategies).
Basic understanding of contracts, Terms and Conditions and the ability to negotiate standard and non-standard T&Cs.
An understanding of our Industry and an ability to discuss and understand client business issues and challenges.
Understanding of products & services offered.