Website Druid Software
Solutions for Mobile Enterprise
Are you interested in leading edge technology, 4G/5G networks and IP networking? Our Technology platform is a software product that is deployed all over the globe in mission & business critical environments. Are you the type of person who is passionate about high quality software and will find defects in all stage of the product life cycle? Do you have or are you interested in developing skills in cellular networks, IP Networks, Linux, C and python? Do you have your own set of skills that will help us build the best enterprise cellular network available today?
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Working in an agile software development environment as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
· Using your innovation to improve product quality through continuous integration including development of 4G/5G simulators, test script development and integration of 3rd party tools.
· Developing and updating Software test plans for new and existing products.
· Identifying and setting up 4G/5G network environments designed for specific product needs.
· A competitive salary with bonus.
· Possibility of temporary Druid housing.
· 22-25 days Annual Leave Depending on service.
· Employee Share Option Scheme after one year’s service.
· 5% Pension contribution after one year’s service.
· Technical and business training.
· Mentoring and coaching.
· Opportunity for career progression.
· Opportunity to travel to customer sites.
· Opportunity to work alongside leading engineers in newly emerging technologies.
The Candidate – Qualifications:
· A Degree in Computer science, engineering or a related field or relevant experience.
· Graduate or experienced in the software industry.
· Domain Knowledge in 2G-5G.
· Experience with C, Python and similar programming languages.
· Experience with Linux OS.
· Knowledge of IP networking.
· A solid team player with ability to work independently.
· Strong focus on Quality and Customer satisfaction.
· Flexible and Adaptable to developing business needs and work patterns.
· A problem solver.
· High level of interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
· Planning and organisational skills.
· An ability to work under pressure on high-priority, service-affecting issues.
· Highly motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand knowledge.