Enet is Ireland’s largest open access network provider.
Enet operates the largest, alternative, wholesale telecoms network in Ireland. Our infrastructure comprises of over 5,400 Km of state-of-the-art fibre, including metro fibre (Enet owned networks and the Irish State’s Metropolitan Area Networks) and a unique dark fibre backhaul network. In addition, the company also operates one of the largest licensed wireless networks in the country.
Taken together, Enet’s infrastructure creates a fully integrated, nationwide network that is truly open access in nature, enabling our customers, the retail service providers, to deliver world class bandwidth services to their customers throughout Ireland.
Enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers.
Here at Enet, we continually strive to be a great organisation. We recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The Enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people.
Enet employees are motivated and highly skilled people who believe in what we are doing and genuinely enjoy coming to work. We have created a happy, relaxed environment for our people, where they have the opportunities to learn and grow on a daily basis. Ours is a fast-paced, dynamic environment; perfect for those who love to be challenged.
We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the Enet team, we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
• Initial trouble shooting and diagnosis of all faults using enet’s trouble-shooting tools and monitoring systems.
• Opening quality trouble tickets and follow correct incident management procedures to own, track, report, document and manage faults to resolution.
• Escalate issues as necessary to support teams in an efficient manner retaining close management of open issues.
• Providing quality support to enet’s customer base updating and resolving issues in a professional manner within predefined SLAs.
• Manage customer enquiries, complaints and requests in a responsive and professional fashion.
• Install, commission and test equipment on customer/enet premises in accordance with enet’s predefined procedures.
• Participation in the 24/7 shift rota.
• Educated to degree level or 1 – 2 years networking experience, ideally in a telecommunications environment but similar experience in an enterprise environment will also be considered.
• CCNA certification or similar industry recognized IP/Ethernet certification is preferable but not essential and equivalent experience will be considered.
• Technical support/service desk experience and/or previous NOC experience is required.
• Knowledge of ITIL desirable.
• Technical Background.
• General understanding of telecoms transmission/networking principles.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• High levels of flexibility, willingness to learn and develop in addition to an awareness of future. trends in the telecommunications industry.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Eligible to work in Ireland.
• A reliable team player who as the ability to multitask and work on their own initiative.
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise.
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to email@example.com