Enet is Ireland’s largest open access network provider.
Financial accountant mainly involved in supporting the preparation of monthly management accounts, supporting year end and audit, producing relevant reports, VAT returns, reconciliations, amongst other duties.
Enet operates the largest, alternative, wholesale telecoms network in Ireland. Our infrastructure comprises of over 5,400 Km of state-of-the-art fibre, including metro fibre (Enet owned networks and the Irish State’s Metropolitan Area Networks) and a unique dark fibre backhaul network. In addition, the company also operates one of the largest licensed wireless networks in the country.
Taken together, Enet’s infrastructure creates a fully integrated, nationwide network that is truly open access in nature, enabling our customers, the retail service providers, to deliver world class bandwidth services to their customers throughout Ireland.
Enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers.
Here at Enet, we continually strive to be a great organisation. We recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The Enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people.
Enet employees are motivated and highly skilled people who believe in what we are doing and genuinely enjoy coming to work. We have created a happy, relaxed environment for our people, where they have the opportunities to learn and grow on a daily basis. Ours is a fast-paced, dynamic environment; perfect for those who love to be challenged.
We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the Enet team, we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and filing of client tax returns, including VAT and Payroll taxes
- Business performance analysis
- Prepare sales analysis reports and review revenue accounting to include invoicing and sales reconciliations
- Prepare and review cost of sales and overhead analysis
- Support in the preparation of year end statutory accounts and facilitating Auditor requests.
- Support all finance functions within the business to include but not limited to cash flow management, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Work collaboratively with other company finance teams and support wider business and to ensure relevant support for Group finance deliverables
- Propose and engage with developing efficiencies and time savings in current processes
- Other Ad hoc tasks and projects as required
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 4 years relevant experience.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Must be analytical with high proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to plan and prioritize work activities and use time efficiently
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.