Gempool is working closely with a leading multinational looking to increase their support requirements to their worldwide customer base. In this role you will be responsible for providing best in class client service for all internal and external customers you will utilise technical expertise and familiarity with company products and procedures.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Answer customer calls promptly and professionally, within required service level expectation
- Troubleshoot, and resolve all service issues promptly and thoroughly
- Utilize analytical and creative problem-solving skills to resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Provides excellent customer service including writing and verbal communication with customers,
- internal departments, external parties and anyone else as needed
- Review billing of products
- Educate customer on everything from fees, delivery time of products and service requests.
- Reset customer passwords
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills ideally with 6 months+ in a call centre environment
- Some experience working within Telecoms, computer networking and repair experience desired.
- Ideally degree qualified, experience will be considered if you don’t have a degree
- Flexible with work schedule and open to working evenings
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform daily and routine functions with minimum supervision
- PC proficiency; MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, Office 365
- Ability to work with and assist fellow technicians.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading multinational and gain unrivalled training. You will work with top talent in a supportive and collaborative company. As the role is remote you will gain a huge amount of flexibility and not need to worry about a daily commute. There is an excellent package available. If you are interested please submit your CV to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821 for a private conversation.