Data Warehouse and BI Engineer
We are looking to recruit a self-starting, creative and innovative Data Warehouse and BI engineer. Based in our Dublin office,
the individual will be part of a team responsible for maintaining and developing new and existing in-house projects to support
the needs of different business groups. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in an open, dynamic
environment and collaborate closely with business users at all levels, having a key role in developing the next generation of
data systems and structures.
Our technological platform is constantly evolving as we apply new and emerging technologies to our expanding business.
The nature of our business demands high levels of agility, which in turn requires our team to be technically superior. If you
are eager to work with a dynamic team, to gain experience design and architectural development of high performance
computing and micro-services, this job is definitely for you!
Job Core Responsibilities:
Include but are not limited to:
• Design and development of data models, ETL and BI solutions using SQL Server & the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS,
SSAS, SSRS) and Tableau
• Supporting our applications and tools through their lifecycle of testing, deployment, operation, user training,
maintenance and enhancement
• Collaborating with all stakeholders in establishing, refining, and documenting database and other functional
• Using specialist knowledge to inform the team’s technical decisions
• Contributing to the review, selection and adoption of proprietary and third party solutions
• Ensuring compliance with relevant company standards and guidelines
• Contributing to the technological and methodological direction of software within the Data group, as well as the
Company as a whole
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
• Strong database design and development skills, including relational and dimensional data structures
• Strong ETL skills through T-SQL and/or SSIS
• Strong skills on SQL Server database (2012 & 2016) and Microsoft BI stack
• Experience with SSAS & DAX.
• Proven knowledge and understanding of good database administration principles
• Excellent analytic, communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong documentation skills
• Self-motivated and capable of working on initiative
• Experience working with .Net
• Python exposure
• Interest or experience in Big Data solutions, in particular open source offerings such as Apache Spark
• Interest or experience in maths and statistics
• Knowledge of Azure Cloud Services
• Team lead or mentoring experience a distinct advantage
What to Expect:
• An attractive compensation and benefits package.
• A flat team structure and a highly collaborative culture that values progress over perfection and encourages
creativity, innovation and diversity.
• A highly motivated global team of colleagues.
• A flexible working style.
• A meritocratic environment where contributions are both recognised and rewarded.
• Training and development opportunities to enable you to stay at the forefront of your professional field.
APPLY HERE, all other applications may not be accepted.