Systems Development Engineer
At Gempool we are delighted to bring to you this exciting opportunity to work for one of the worlds largest Providers of Web Services
Our client is seeking a Systems Development Engineer to work for their world class Payments Security team and be responsible for the Infrastructure that supports their Global Payments Solutions.
The succesful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning intallation of payments network & server infrastructure.
- integrating and connecting new partners (banks, financial institutions etc).
- Designing and implementing new methods to monitor production applications
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems with production systems
Some important things that will help you get this job:
- Having the ability to invent and create new solutions
- Being exceptionally knowledgeable of Linux/Unix
- A strong grasp of a backend programming language (such as Ruby, Python or Java. Python in an ideal world).
- You are up to date with IT Security and Data Encryption Fundamentals.
- Have a deployment experience within the Payments realm.
- You are qualified to do Performance Tuning (especially web servers, middleware and databases)
If you like the look of this then feel free to apply below or call Lee on 019 017 826