Senior UX/UI Designer
GemPool Recruitment are working with a company based in Co. Dublin who specialize in Pharmaceutical Software. This role will suit someone who is a great communicator, and is highly motivated and passionate about learning new technologies and approaches to UX/UI design.
In this role you will be working closely with frontend developers, product managers, and others to help our client have a consistent visual style that brings their product to life. You will translate concepts into visual design with high attention to detail. You will take design from concept and to execution, preparing engineer ready assets. You will review engineering builds and provide feedback. You will design and maintain cohesive visual design across platforms: web, mobile, tablet.
- 4+ years of UX/UI Design experience in an in-house creative team or design studio environment
- Strong portfolio of work across various platforms
- Great eye for design
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with different priorities
- Proficient in design principles and techniques for the following platforms: web, mobile and tablet
- Experience with consumer-facing design solutions is strongly preferred
- Expert-level familiarity of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other tools
- Experience collaborating successfully with others as part of a team
- Experience using and contributing to UI kits and design style guides
Feel free to reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 901 7818.