Technical lead (React.js)
My client is looking for a talented React.js Developer with technical leadership experience to join their team.
You will be taking responsibility for all the frontend technology of my client’s new application. You will lead and mentor the growing frontend team responsible for producing new features with the latest React.js technologies. You will contribute your React.js knowledge to the architectural direction and design of the application in collaboration with the CTO and backend Technical Lead. You will develop and review new features with the frontend team and promote quality, testing and reuse in the development processes my client follows. This role is 80% coding and 20% managerial (estimate). This position reports into the Engineering team based in Dublin.
- 4+ years of React.js experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience of state management with React Context and Hooks
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with Adaptive / Responsive Design Principles
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Git is a plus
- Knowledge of web page performance techniques
- Knowledge of Material UI and Atomic Design
This position requires a work permit for Ireland
My client offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including stock options, health insurance, life insurance, disability, 25 days holidays. They have a flexible working environment, a great team to work and socialise with.
Feel free to reach me at email@example.com or 01 901 7818.