Website Imagine Networks Services Ltd
This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of all proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels. NOC Engineer Operations Service Function is composed by a number of Services Elements and Activities that define the scope of work Imagines Network The NOC performs continuous network resource status and performance monitoring to proactively detect possible failures and act upon them to ensure timely restoration and repair.
- TT Management
- Service Alarm Handling
- Problem Management Initiation
- Service Performance Monitoring
- Incident Identification, Notification and Status Reporting
- Incident Resolution Track & Manage
- Incident Functional Escalation Execution
- Incident Closing
Service Assurance Support:
- Change Execution Authorization to Start & Change Execution Support
- Change Planned End Time Monitoring
- Report Data Collection & Preparation
- Capacity & Performance Investigation Support
- Change Impacted Monitoring
- Field Operations Planned Activity Execution Support
- Field Maintenance Corrective Maintenance Execution Support
- Logical and Physical Access Control for Site access due to preventative
maintenance, New build or CR Execution & Major/Critical Incidents
Maintain Ongoing Logical and Physical Access Management authorised lists
Learning & Development:
- Committing to continuous development, on-the-Job training activities & owning the overall self-competence management & development plan.
- In depth knowledge of network resources HW / SW and their characteristics for the Mobile Broadband Radio Network
- Good knowledge of the network topology.
- Excellent knowledge of Imagine operations and maintenance routines. Hands on operations experience with Huawei RAN(LTE/5G), Mobile Core U2000
- Excellent knowledge of NOC Operations Practices
- Good understanding of network implementation / integration processes. Good Understanding of Change management Processes.
- Create Proper reporting on the activities on the shift
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Be prepared to work on Shift / on-call basis.
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
- Able to work as a member of a team.
- Open approach to solving problems and dealing with new proposals.
- A thorough and methodical approach to work.
- Must be able to work to tight time scales.
- High degree of analytical and investigative abilities.
- Able to work pro-actively with other vendors and subcontractors.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions & Procedures
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Working with other teams and cordinating between them to resolve the alarms
Other Mandatory Requirements:
- Role requires candidate to work in shifts (Typically morning, afternoon and night shifts in a NOC environment)
Education / Certifications:
- Degree in Electronics Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Has a minimum of 3/4 years of current experience from working in Operations & Maintenance role OR service support role