Website Imagine Networks Services Ltd
Member of the team responsible for providing input to the strategy, architecture, planning and performance of Imagine’s wireless networks through the design and development of guidelines on design, planning, capacity management, and deployment of wireless networks including development of national or regional standards, documents, processes, and practices. Will take part in analysis (both fiscal and technical) and design of new features and technologies and also carry out practical testing and assessment of these,in the lab and field, prior to approval for deployment. Point of escalation from NOC for major or critical issues from field or customer services.
Participate in the development of national or regional standards, documents, processes, and practices that provide details on a variety of Engineering topics (RF, RAN,Capacity Management, network performance and optimization) that will be used by regions and/or markets.
Works closely with commercial, operational and other planning teams on roll out projects, new initiatives and overall support of planning, performance and optimization activities to ensure adherence to standards and alignment with overall strategy and to maximize efficiency within the organization.
- Knowledge of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory.
- Awareness of different RF Planning tools (experience with ATOLL tool will be preferred).
- Experienced in LTE, 5G technologies and 3GPP standards
- Strong demonstrated Technical Writing and presentation skills
- Able to develop and articulate technical strategies
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Achieve and maintain service to a high standard: resolution and customer satisfaction
- Strong proficiency with MS Office. Expert Level MapInfo and skills
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting skills
- 4+ years RF Engineering experience
- Technical project management
- Research and published technical papers
- Previous experience with FCC and FAA filings and zoning meetings will be useful.
- Experienced with UMTS technology.
- Proficiency with Excel macros and SQL programming a plus.
Education (minimum required):
- Bachelor’s Degree. Technical Discipline
- In lieu of a degree, experience within telecom industry may be considered.