Website Incognito Software Systems Inc
Want to build a faster, more connected future?
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to work with the Customer and internal project team throughout the Project Life Cycle for successful delivery of the project.
Reporting to the Professional Services Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for requirement gathering, requirement analysis, effort estimation, installation, configuration, integration, script writing, training, testing, go live activities.
- Gather requirements, analyse them and provide effort estimation
- Provide post-sales services for solution implementation, software upgrades and migrations
- Write good quality, reusable scripts for migration or any project related activity
- Work closely with customer and project team to ensure all deliverables are executed successfully, with quality, on time and on budget
- Rapidly generate customer trust and confidence
- Display a high level of technical knowledge and consistent service throughout all interactions
- Drive onsite project workshops and consultation with the customer
- Provide customer-facing technical documentation, including Acceptance Test Plans, MOP
- Perform testing as per Acceptance Test Plan for the solution provided in Customer test environment
- Support Customer during SIT, UAT phase of project solution delivery
- Maintain detailed issue tracking, action items, and troubleshoot customer issues throughout the project
- Deliver onsite and/or remote product training to customers
- Conduct knowledge transfer to handoff project to internal technical support
- Act as a liaison between the customer, sales, other professional services colleagues, engineering, and technical support
- Develop best practices for the services’ team
- Bachelor’s degree, in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline — or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a customer-facing role, implementing complex software solutions
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and organisation skills
- A strong desire to learn, experience new challenges and grow into positions of increasing responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to influence customers, internal stakeholders and technical teams through credible knowledge and experience, persuasion and influencing skills
- Possess superior written and oral communication, time management, organisational and presentation skills with the ability to negotiate and collaborate to achieve vision
- Strong ability to work independently within virtual teams
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, expert troubleshooting skills, and ability to solve technical challenges
- Strong VM, Unix/Linux, and Unix shell scripting skills
- Experience working with SQL and knowledge of relational data models
- Knowledge of Security architectures and firewalls
- Network knowledge and skills (TCP/IP, UDP, routing protocols, layer 2 and 3 switches, firewalls, load balancers, etc)
- Understanding of complex deployment architectures and ability to design scalable and HA systems
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Ability to travel internationally up to 25% of the time
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of telecommunications domain and standards (TR-069, DOCSIS, PacketCable, GPON, Metro
- Ethernet, DHCP, etc).
- Database deployment and administration skills, specifically with Oracle, MySQL and/or MongoDB
- Experience working with Ansible and YAML
- Telecoms or Cable Operator experience and exposure
- Experience with monitoring tools such as MRTG, Nagios, Cacti, Sniffer etc.
- Experience working with SOAP, REST APIs and software integrations
Ready to join the evolution?