On the back of an ever-increasing workload, KN Circet are currently recruiting for Wayleave Officers to complement our existing team.
As a Wayleave Officer, you will be responsible for obtaining all new wayleaves and consents to ensure that we receive legal agreements as early as possible and within agreed timescale. You will deal with all activities and functions needed to manage the wayleave process both administratively and the strategy for process improvement internally and where feasible, through relationships with either landlords or third-party suppliers.
- Working with the business end to end to define best practise and innovative business processes to ensure an optimised wayleave process
- As necessary to ensure a smooth process the wayleaves officer will define, document, train and monitor adherence to the end to end wayleaves process
- Working closely with the planning and sales team, ensure all wayleaves are identified and applied for expediently
- Ownership of where applicable, validating land or building ownership to ensure minimal issues
- Working with the legal department to ensure standardised documentation is used where feasible and negotiation with landlords is completed efficiently where necessary
- As applicable create relationships with key landlords covering properties in cities in order to improve wayleave processing as the network expands
- Define the tools and repositories for delivering the wayleaves process
- Responsible for reporting to the business the progress and wayleave metrics in support of project builds or service delivery
Knowledge; Experience and Skills:
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record in being able to successfully operate within a process
- Background in documentation management
- Results orientated with a proven track record of delivery
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to
- change in order to drive improvement
- Ability to create, manage and report business metrics on process stages, with recommendations for
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience in the Telecommunications sector (desirable)
- Legal department experience (desirable)
- Project management experience (desirable)
The Good Bits:
KN Circet are committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages such as:
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Holiday purchase scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.