Do you want to be part of the biggest provider of Fibre Networks in Europe? Are you an innovative thinker, with strong coding skills, negotiating skills, and ability to influence decision-makers? Do you have a track record for IT delivery and continuous business improvement? Do you possess excellent people skills? KN Circet are recruiting a Software Developers to drive efficiency in our business through the implementation and evolution of technology.
- The role will require you to work with several of our existing/new clients to ensure all technical requirements are fully understood and delivered to meet the agreed deadlines to the highest standards.
- Engage with our internal lines of business to significantly improve the automation/effectiveness of our current solutions.
- Using your Business Analysis and Solution Design experience to enable you to interpret business requirements into a set of innovative and clearly defined IT solutions.
- Work with the IT teams to assess/improve our current IT architecture. Using your experience to enhance, simplify and future proof our IT solutions architecture.
- Working with the IT development team to deliver innovative solutions that improve the quality of our engineering and the efficiency of our business.
- Reviewing current systems solutions and help build a roadmap for improvement.
- Presenting innovative ideas for system improvements and best practice.
- Provide Business Analysis, understanding business needs and interpreting them into a delivery set of IT solutions.
- Use your extensive experience to suggest, own and deliver innovative solutions.
- Produce detailed specifications for IT solutions.
- Lead on UAT testing and Service Introduction of new tools and solutions.
- Provide consultancy on the design and architecture of our existing and future solutions.
- Be familiar with DevOps methodology and work within the Scrum team throughout our Agile deliveries.
- Assist plan and oversee future enhancements and product direction.
- Explore and examine emerging technologies to enhance the offering.
- Review and propose solutions for the long-term support and maintenance of our systems architecture.
- Provide input and participate in tendering preparation, presentation, and post tendering activities.
- Degree and preferably post-graduate qualification in computer science or equivalent qualification.
- Extensive experience with software architecture styles and patterns, design patterns, development best practices.
- Min 3 years .Net development stack experience (ASP.Net Web Api, SignalR, ASP .NET Core)
- Strong all-round web development skills, HTMLCSSJSPHPMySQL (or equivalent)
- Experience in working on large scale complex SPA/Web applications.
- Significant knowledge of SQL Server.
- Knowledge of version control software
- Passion for software refinement and development
- Experience with/integrating Web Services / External APIs
In addition to core:
- 3+ years’ experience in Business Analysis.
- 3+ years’ experience in solution design, software architecture, design patterns, development best practices.
- Experienced in DevOps methodology and Agile development principles and practice.
- Must be a confident, self-starter with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Must be able to take complex business requirements and use their experience to deliver, automated, innovative, efficient IT solutions to meet the needs of the lines of business in KN Circet.