L.M. Ericsson Limited.
The SaaS Vanguard Group or officially the Product Development Unit (PDU) OSS Product Development Group (PDG) A4 is looking for a Line manager to join their R&D team based in Ireland. The teams mission is to execute the Ericsson strategy with feature development and support, presales, customer onboarding and operations. PDU OSS consists of numerous PDGs who develop OSS features across Network Management, Analytics, AI, Machine learning etc., PDG A4 is the vanguard in leveraging the Public Cloud in the SaaS space.
As a Line manager within this unit you will work to create a group of self-organizing, high impact cross functional agile teams, helping to deliver on Ericsson’s digital strategy. You will also work with Product Owners and Strategic Product Management to ensure the correct focus on delivering the wanted business outcomes. You are expected to work, co-operate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson. As a Line manager you will teach, coach, challenge and develop entities, teams and organizations. You will foster a creative and learning culture.
You will be required to drive technology and product management
Innovation and improvements
Knowledge sharing and learning
Education: University degree in ICT/Engineering (Bachelor or above)
Min years of management experience: 3 – 5 years
Domain experience: Telecoms: Cloud, BSS, OSS.
You will need excellent Project and Program Management Skills
Coaching & Mentoring Skills
Formulating strategies and concepts
What do we offer
• Get involved on projects which will impact the lives of billions (40% of the worlds traffic goes through Ericsson networks).
• Expand your horizons in a rich multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world.
• A healthy work-life balance (a Sports and Social club, flexible hours, Maternity/Paternity and Parental leave).
• Pension Scheme, Health Insurance, company Doctor, Life Cover and Sick Pay/Income Continuance Plan.
• Tax Saver Commuter/Bike To Work Scheme and secure bike lock-ups and showers onsite.
• Clearly defined career paths, enhanced with both inhouse training and financial support for external study though our educational assistance scheme
• 27 days Annual Leave
• Laptop and mobile phone