L.M. Ericsson Limited.
In Ericsson we have been finding ways to communicate for over a century. We are committed to enabling new means of communication through our innovation and creativity. We are passionate about our responsibility to innovate not just for gain but Technology for Good; from mobile communications to education for all.
The applications we build in our software campus in Athlone make it possible for billions of people to communicate with each other, surf the web and engage with social media on their smart devices every day. Ensuring that everyone has the best possible experience is important to us and we #TeamEricsson, take that seriously. We develop software that controls mobile networks all over the world. We care about software quality, because the world is always on. We thrive on finding the most effective solutions to the tasks that an always on world demands.
Do you enjoy finding innovative solutions in software? Do you have a passion for Software Development? Are you a Senior Software Developer?
Then Ericsson Athlone is the place for you. You will develop solutions, applying the most exciting technologies available today. From 5G mobile networks and cloud computing to artificial intelligence and machine learning; you will be a valued member of #TeamEricsson working together to bring out the best in you and your team.
With over 50 nationalities on campus, diversity is our strength. Your role will involve working in an Agile team of software developers, You will help build highly scalable & available network management applications deployed on cloud environments. Do you demonstrate:
• A passion for Java and Open Source software development?
• An ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and development practices?
• A record of continuous learning?
• A track record of hands-on development experience, including troubleshooting and an imaginative approach to problem-solving?
• A capability to perform in a team-setting – working with others and running them brings the best out in you?
• A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in software or electronic engineering?
• 5 years relevant experience?
What do we offer
• Get involved on projects which will impact the lives of billions (40% of the worlds traffic goes through Ericsson networks).
• Expand your horizons in a rich multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world.
• A healthy work-life balance (a Sports and Social club, flexible hours, Maternity/Paternity and Parental leave).
• Pension Scheme, Health Insurance, company Doctor, Life Cover and Sick Pay/Income Continuance Plan.
• Tax Saver Commuter/Bike To Work Scheme and secure bike lock-ups and showers onsite.
• Clearly defined career paths, enhanced with both inhouse training and financial support for external study though our educational assistance scheme
• 27 days Annual Leave
• Laptop and mobile phone
Apply now to join our talented #TeamEricsson today.
Please submit your details via our careers page http://www.ericsson.com/careers
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.