L.M. Ericsson Limited.
Date: Oct 11, 2019
Are you interested in customizing top tier training products for Learning Services Customers?
We are now looking for a Junior Instructor. As Instructor you will be responsible for managing customers and catering to their needs with learning products. You will also be responsible for some of the following:
• Knowledge transfer and re-use
• Facilitation of training events
• Administrate the class room situation
• Propose & develop learning architecture
In order to be considered for an interview you will need a combination of the following:
• Technical or engineering university degree or Pedagogy Bachelor or Master
• Domain experience particularly in Cloud, BSS, OSS.
• Good knowledge in technology and good knowledge about Ericsson’s products.
• Instructor training experience is preferred
If you also have experience in the following, then we are interested in speaking with you:
• Market insight
• Presenting & communicating information
• Writing & reporting
• Applying expertise & technology
• Relating & networking
• Adapting & responding to change
• Planning & organizing
What do we offer:
• Get involved on projects which will impact the lives of billions (40% of the worlds traffic goes through Ericsson networks).
• Expand your horizons in a rich multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world.
• A healthy work-life balance (a Sports and Social club, flexible hours, Maternity/Paternity and Parental leave).
• Pension Scheme, Health Insurance, company Doctor, Life Cover and Sick Pay/Income Continuance Plan.
• Tax Saver Commuter/Bike To Work Scheme and secure bike lock-ups and showers onsite.
• Clearly defined career paths, enhanced with both inhouse training and financial support for external study though our educational assistance scheme
• 27 days Annual Leave
• Laptop and mobile phone