Obelisk is an internationally engineering company.
The Deployment Manager will have on-site responsibility for the customer project and oversee the project on a day-to-day basis. They will assist in the development of telecommunication infrastructure working in a time sensitive and deadline driven environment.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensuring all items on critical path for site builds are completed, organized and tracked.
- Resolving and tracking faults, liaising with crews.
- Liaise with Project Manager for equipment call-offs including review of BOM for upcoming site builds, ensuring accuracy.
- Handle build/technology queries.
- Liaise with Project Manager for build program scheduling.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on progress, profit and loss and customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge on power AC/DC, transmission & RBS configuration is a benefit.
- Civil works.
- Escalation and reporting on out of scope works.
- Cost management.
- Responsibility for contractors.
- Responsibility for PICWs and their crews on-site.
- Cost control on all aspects of work carried out by all subsidiary companies.
- Liaise with CAD team to ensure detailed designs are accurate.
- Responsible for the quality and completeness of the sites and the management and performance of staff resources once they are allocated to site
- All works flow will go through Obelisk internal OnBase system.
- Continue to improve process and procedures to ensure efficient build and excellent customer service.
- Responsible for ensuring site completion documents are delivered in a timely manner to enable HOP completion.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Min. 5 years’ experience within the mobile telecoms industry.
- Civil works experience is an advantage.
- Be fully proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel
- Ability to take initiative, multitask, work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Can demonstrate strong commercial awareness and financial acumen
- Further career opportunities exist
- Role is Irish based, with willingness to travel throughout.
- Has strong communication and customer service skills
A leader with the drive to create a high performing competency based culture
A decisive, structured, energetic and highly motivated individual