Openet provides Digital BSS to service providers to create value
Openet is a telecommunications software vendor based in Dublin. We are seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to begin and build out our team of BDRs servicing the Global market.
The Openet Market segments are highly targeted with a focus on reaching senior individuals up to and including the c-suite as a priority. The approach is, insight driven targeted of Marketing content designed to reach and influence high value contacts with key customers across the globe, where the focus is on quality over quantity.
You’ll be responsible for delivering a steady stream of qualified sales opportunities to our team of Account Directors. You will do this through a combination of qualification of marketing leads, targeted outbound prospecting and inbound lead follow up. You will also be key to identifying best practice techniques to improve the efficiency of the role.
If you are entrepreneurial, highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges and opportunities that come by representing one of the leading Telecoms software vendors in the world, we would like to hear from you!
• Provide prompt phone/email follow up to all inbound inquiries and Marketing campaign leads
• Generate new sales leads through calling/emailing target accounts with the aim to book meetings for Account Directors
• Conduct high-level conversations with senior level executives
• Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce.com
• Articulate the Openet value proposition to decision makers to generate buying interest
• Meet and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
• Monitor and maintain data quality within the Salesforce database
• Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
• Proactively work with Product Marketing to understand the upcoming Marketing Campaigns, the target audiences and their key business challenges to be uncovered
• Work closely with Sales, Corporate Marketing and Product Marketing teams to achieve organizational goals
Qualifications / Skills
• You’re a self-starter, highly motivated and results drive
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with very strong listening skills
• Fluency in English and additional languages would be advantageous.
• Ability to understand and articulate Openet’s technical value propositions and communicate to a business audience to the Director level and above
• Have experience and through understanding of the consultancy selling approach
• In-depth knowledge of social media tools to aid demand generation activities, particularly LinkedIn
• Ability to deploy a multi-level engagement strategy – engage at all levels of the customer organization, including C Level
• Competent user of sales pipeline management and marketing automations tools such as Salesforc.com or Hubspot
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years of Business Development experience, preferably In the Technology space or related background with proven history of overachievement
Winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Award (2017 & 2018) Openet provides the solutions and consulting services that enables telecommunication service provider’s fast-track their digital journeys. Our solutions process more than 20 billion events and transactions every day and do this across more than 330 million subscribers for more than 75 service providers worldwide. We deliver the most innovative and high-performance software for these businesses to grow and evolve and we currently partner with 7 out of the 10 largest global telecommunication service providers. Openet is incredibly proud that 11% of global mobile data traffic is enabled using our software.
Employing almost 700 people worldwide, since its foundation in 1999, Openet has been at the forefront of telecoms software development and innovation. Our success is signified by the many long-term relationships we have fostered with the largest, most progressive and demanding operators across the globe. We delight at turning innovation into business value.
OUR CULTURE & VALUES
At Openet we hire people, not just skills. We are looking for people with a love of working collaboratively, focused on continuous learning and excited to be your best. People who thrive in Openet enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, where each day brings different opportunities to do great things; adaptability is hugely important to the way we work. But we are not comfortable with settling and so we demand that everyone in our business challenges and asks why – to be innovative means striving to be better, working smarter and seeing the value in ‘out of the box’ thinking. But why? At Openet we are obsessed with solving with the customer – understanding their problems, working to delight them, considering their success as our success. It’s that simple.
Check out www.openet.com for more information about working @ Openet!
Openet is an equal opportunities employer.