Openet provides Digital BSS to service providers to create value
We are currently seeking graduates with or without commercial experience to join our Graduate Development Programme 2020.
Graduate Software Engineers have the opportunity to work with and be closely mentored by industry leaders working on a range of software development related tasks.
There are Graduate opportunities available within a wide range of cutting edge projects across our development and delivery areas. When you join us, a structured on-boarding programme including project rotations, full training, soft skills training and ongoing mentorship awaits.
During this time and beyond, you will have the opportunity to complete specific, well defined, value adding tasks within set time frames.
- Reading and understanding of proposals, functional specifications and design specifications.
- Ability to take a well-defined module design specification and implement the module in a supervised environment.
- Effective Unit and System Testing of modules and systems.
- To design and write up sections of a Design Specification in a supervised environment.
- Undertaking Software Engineering and related tasks.
- Bring your skills into play and develop new ones.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE INDICATORS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Content of your course and grades achieved to date.
- Content of your final year project and ability to describe it and your role clearly (include an overview in your CV).
- Java development experience in a UNIX environment is preferred.
- C++ experience and ability is a nice to have.
- Understanding and experience using Database related technologies.
- Understanding of Telecom Networking Protocols would be advantageous.
You will be in your final year of study at Degree level or beyond, in a Computer Science or Software Engineering related. Graduation years considered for the Openet Graduate Development Programme 2020 are 2018, 2019 & 2020
WHAT DO WE OFFER OUR GRADUATES?
In addition to gaining first-hand experience of cutting edge telecoms software and technologies including 5G, we offer our graduates a range of benefits from fully covered healthcare for you and your dependents, a matched pension contribution scheme, Life assurance, paid maternity & paternity leave, free on-site massages, a sports & social club offering subsidized events each month and much more!