Openet provides Digital BSS to service providers to create value
As a key role within the Openet Sales organisation, the Solution Sales Consultant is responsible for both Customer acquisition (Acquire) as well as pro-active customer retention (Retain & Grow). A high impact contributor responsible for building long term partnerships with existing customers whilst forging and establishing solid relationships with new target customers. The key goal of the Solution Sales Consultant is to drive impact across both Licence and Services (Delivery & Operations) through high adoption and resultant value realisation.
In both Customer Acquisition and Customer Growth and Retain modes the Solution Sales Consultant develops a deep understanding of the customer’s business objectives and current pain thus deriving an agreed positive end state through a collaborative and pro-active approach. The Solution Sales Consultant adopts the diagnostic sales methodology (discovery, diagnose and design) across new and existing customer accounts to drive cross-sell, up-sell and constantly developing skillsets across the customer base through a strong business and technical acumen. Through such a deep and holistic understanding of the customers’ business and ecosystem the Solution Sales Consultant quickly identifies business and technical pain points and devises innovative solutions quickly. In parallel the Solution Solution Consultant will serve as the advocate of the customer to represent the customer needs with the internal teams at Openet including Customer Support, Professional Services, Product Management, and Sales and external Technology / Domain Partners through a lean working model..
• Foster strong working relationships with Openet’s Sales Account Executives & Partners to support and grow Openet’s current & future customer base.
• Drive collaboration internally to offer & deliver the best solution to the customer’s pain points. Build credible, collaborative and effective internal working relationships with Sales, Services, Product Management and other functions. Leverage Openet resources & collateral.
• Understand & embody consultative/insight selling methodology.
o Proactively engage with the customer
o Identify and/or create (where applicable) compelling events for Customers that they should act upon so that dynamic tension is created to help close business quickly.
o Communicate & collaborate with the customers objectives in mind
• Share unique insights & provide thought leadership and innovation that drives new and relevant perspectives to the customer, helping them to think differently. Demonstrate Value: understand the desired customer outcome & what this is worth to the customer. Understand the business value that can be delivered and justify through a business case.
• Educate, bring unique & relevant opinions, valuable market insights & be capable of tailoring your pitch based on the audience & what will resonate.
• Challenge external/internal perceptions, push people out of their comfort zones.
• Be creative & innovative, think outside the box. Teach the customer something new & relevant to them. Help the customer to think differently/consider new or creative ways of solving the problem.
• Drive usage and adoption and consult customers to increase successful adoption of the Openet Platform.
• Develop and execute strategic territory plans to achieve metrics across 1 or more accounts
• Expand the Openet’s solution beyond the functionality introduced during the implementation process. This includes all Value including Software, Services, Managed Services and Consulting
• Develop a good level of understanding of Openet’s value portfolio to enable you to advise customers on best practices and solution optimisation
• Identify upsell and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
• Communicate complex solutions in verbal and written form (leading presentations and workshops). At a business level as well as at a technical level.
• Facilitate cross-functional support to achieve successful value adoption.
• Manage the contractual renewal process and negotiate multi-variable contracts.
• Provide accurate, timely reports, and forecasts, as needed, for management.
• Develop and leverage customer relationships to improve customer retention
• Be the principal point of contact “Go to Person” for key customers and perform the role of Customer advocate to leverage the internal organisation to meet the customer needs
• Act as the customer champion, by constantly looking for improvement areas and ways to delight and retain our users through better product and customer service.
• Travel as necessary to foster relationships with customers in territory.
Compelling presence and high impact contributor
• Strong business & technical acumen
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Telecommunications, networking industry (BSS, OSS, 4G / 5G, Virtualisation / Cloud)
• Demonstrated track record of setting goals and achieving results
• Strong analytical skills to drill through key metrics and performance drivers
• Ability to confidently interact with C-level executives
• Possesses excellent interpersonal communication, collaboration & team building skills
• Excellent verbal, written & presentation skills
• Fluent English, preferred languages relevant to the accounts / region
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 6+ years of experience within a similar role
• Computer Science and or/Engineering degree