As a Sonalake we help enterprises to innovate using software, reinforcing existing know-how and data with cutting-edge analytics, automation and visualisation technologies. Our technology focus is on cutting edge open-source software across the full stack, complemented by our agile approach and our platform frameworks that offer accelerated time to market.
At Sonalake we understand that the quality of software we produce is reflective of the quality of people we have working with us. We are proud of the positive culture that continues to evolve within the company based on our shared values and ways of working. We are all about people, so trust is really important to us. We are not big on hierarchy – we do openness and opportunity, building teams that span from experienced leaders to bright graduates in a mentoring culture, regardless of the office location. We operate a very flat organisation structure to promote collaboration & innovation. Our offices are not just a business workplace. We intend on offering the space to developer communities and meetup groups working on different technologies.
We have a proud history of promoting diverse and progressive workplaces and this ethos has been carried forward since our very foundation, with no fewer than 12 nationalities currently represented among about 130 people currently employed.
Sonalake is looking for project managers who love working in a fast‑paced environment and are passionate about delivering quality, on‑time, surprise‑free software products and projects to customers. As a project manager, you want to combine your technical software background with your broader customer project management and people engagement skills. You will be joining an agile end‑to‑end product development operation and will be responsible across the complete process – from idea generation, requirements capture, business analysis, technical design through to development and delivery, with customer exposure throughout.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Define projects and features, capture customer requirements, write detailed functional and test specifications
- Coordinate cross functional projects and schedules
- Analyse cost/benefit of feature selection and communicate results to internal and external customers
- Meet deadlines, prioritise workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail, and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Manage customer project roll-out
- Technical university degree or relevant experience as a technical project manager
- 3 or more years experience in a customer facing role as a technical project manager
- Facilitation and stakeholder management skills
- Project management and reporting
- Strong customer focus and ability to work design solutions to meet their needs
- Ability to participate in or lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to self-manage during projects, identify issues and raise concerns or ideas to the team
- Proven experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Excellent written and spoken English