Who are we looking for?
Sonalake is seeking to recruit a Customer Account Manager who wants to work in the fast-paced business of technology and is passionate about optimising customer experience and relationships.
We are focused on the delivery of quality, on‑time, surprise‑free software innovations, products and services. Our approach is open and highly collaborative, earning trusted partner status.
As an account manager, you want to combine your technology industry background with your broader commercial, project management and people engagement skills.
You will be responsible to manage our customer engagement lifecycle, from proactive idea generation, requirements capture, business analysis, technical design through to development and delivery, collaborating with the wider Sonalake team to bring customer solutions together.
What you’ll do?
- Build strong client relationships to maintain existing business and develop new opportunities
- Provide leadership in coordinating cross functional initiatives and projects, from sales to delivery,
- representing customer interests and needs
- Generate and deliver quality output across all communications
- Exercise business control over responsible accounts, monitoring client experience, internal delivery, contract and project fulfilment efficiency
- Proactively contribute to internal business process and culture development, employing our values of efficient knowledge sharing, open communications and feedback, teamwork, mentoring and coaching
- Contribute to strategic development of Sonalake’s solution-market offerings and new innovations
Experience and education:
- University honours degree
- 5 or more years in a technology industry customer facing related role
- Excellent communication, social interaction and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Customer focus, empathy, facilitation and stakeholder management
- Ability to assimilate, summarise and present complex business, technical and people information
- Cross functional team leadership, project management & organisational skills
- Commercial, negotiation and contract management abilities, with attention to detail
- Competent level of knowledge across the business of software
- Creative and innovative thinking