If you are looking for stable employment in Civils work, we want to hear from you!
Sparktel have teamed up with a leading utilities company and are looking to hire Experienced Civils Operatives who have 1 or all of the following tickets:
- BE/CE category driving licence
- 3-day SLG ticket
- LUGS ticket
- Excavator Ticket (3 – 5ton) & experience!
All crew members must have SafePass, Manual Handling and Full [B] Drivers Licence
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest, fixed line telecoms projects in the country on a long-term, permanent basis. You will be joining a rapidly growing company working on the fixed line telecoms network. You will be responsible for installing sub-ducting whilst also clearing blockages and carrying out preparation work for fibre blowing crews.
Reporting to a site/field manager, you will be working in a crew of 2-3 people and be responsible for the following:
- Sub-duct installation
- Trench excavation
- Locating & fixing blockages
- Reinstatement (tarmac & concrete)
- Traffic management
- The successful candidates with be joining a dynamic and successful company which offers great scope to
- build and develop your career within the utilities industry.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Some previous experience working in civils for utilities
- A knowledge of the Road Network in Ireland
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Hardworking with a positive attitude/strong work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Experience working with tarmac and concrete.
What’s on offer:
- Average Salary of €1,000 per week.
- €10 tax free subs per day
- 21 days holidays + 9 Public Holidays
- Permanent contract.
- Access to company vehicles.
- Accommodation provided if required to work outside a designated radius of work.
- Sponsored training courses to obtain various work licences and accreditations as required
- Extensive opportunity to progress and move up the career ladder within a stable and growing industry.