Vista People Executive Search
Data-driven decision-making for bus networks
Hubbcat is a new and innovative Irish tech company with a seasoned team of telecom veterans from all over the world. They offer Private Secure Communications for businesses large and small, thanks to their cutting-edge ‘push-to-talk’ solutions. They provide next-generation two-way devices on 3G, 4G and 5G mobile networks. This means companies can enjoy more day-to-day control, while their teams can work faster, closer and better than ever before. Hubbcat transforms all workforce devices, including smart phones or their own supplied devices, into a private secured radio network. Hubbcat is headquartered in County Wicklow and its current markets are Ireland / UK and the Caribbean. The role reports to the Country Manager and will involve building a sales team.
The Head of Sales (HOS) will lead and build the Hubbcat sales team effectiveness and manage all sales channels essential to meet the business subscriber acquisition and revenue targets. These include planning, reporting, target achievement and management of internal sales agents, reseller partners and recruiting and selection of sales force talent.
Having full responsibility for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organisation. Reporting to the Country Manager, the HOS fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organisation’s operational goals and key business objectives are achieved.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for achieving sales team quotas and ensuring focus and objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and strategic partnerships.
· Provides leadership to the sales organisation by implementing key business objectives that in accordance with the Hubbcat business growth plan.
· Develop long term relationships and network with strategic partners in key industry sectors and identify and leverage opportunities to grow market share in the target sectors.
· Liaise with the Country Manager and Senior leadership team to define the optimal performance KPI’s and performance management programs required to ensure sales organisation success and effectiveness
· Responsible for the optimal deployment of sales personnel as the business grows.
· Makes ongoing recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximise sales productivity.
· Ensures sales reporting, discipline and other internal intelligence is provided to other cross functional teams.
· Prioritises training objectives for selling, sales management, and sales support roles.
Experience required for job:
· Minimum 5 years sales experience selling in the Business enterprise sector with a minimum of three year’s experience in a sales management role.
· Demonstrated ability to work pro-actively and on own initiative
· Proven ability to work under pressure & target focused
· Ability to communicate at all business levels
· Proven track record in achieving sales targets
· Must be a good team player
· Excellent selling skills
· Communication skills both oral & written
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Good negotiation skills
What’s in it for you?
Be part of a well-funded indigenous tech company in a cutting-edge growth sector. This is an opportunity to work alongside leading engineers and a highly motivated commercial team in newly emerging technologies and markets
· A competitive salary
· Generous commission with no cap on earning potential
· 22-25 days annual leave depending on experience
· Equity in the company from Year 2 onwards
· Pension and health plan to be established in Year 2 (TBC)
· Opportunity for career progression.
· Flexible working culture